Dear 2010,
I must admit, I'm a bit sad to see you go.
There have been some years that I was glad to close the door on, but not you.
You saw me through my goal to become more frugal.
I started back to college after fifteen years, and it hasn't been (that) painful, actually it's been refreshing to stimulate my brain again.
All three of my babies are in school. One in junior high, one in middle school, one in kindergarten. Straight A's and good behavior from all of them. Makes this mommy very proud.
My mom moved closer to me, and eliminated a lot of drama from her life. My kids love having both of their mamaws less than five minutes away.
Joe's dad survived his open heart surgery and is recovering well. He is determined to make some major life changes to stay healthy and live to see his grandbabies grow up.
Joe fulfilled a lifelong dream and started his own company, doing ceramic tile and general home repairs. He is still teaching, too, until the company takes off.
2010, you have continued to bless me and my family with good friends, health, a good job that I love, and a realization that God has had His hand on us from the beginning and will until the end.
Though I'm sad to see you go, I'm ready for your cousin, 2011, to carry on in your example.
Goodbye, 2010; hello, 2011!
7 comments:
Sounds like it sure was a great year. I pray 2011 is only a continuation of the greatness of 2010.
So happy for you that 2010 was a wonderful year of "ups"! Hoping that 2011 is equally fabulous!
Here's to great things in 2011!
Here's to an amazing 2011!!
What a great perspective on the old year and the new to come! Happy 2011!
I'm glad that 2010 helped me to "meet" you, even if it hasn't been in real life -- YET. That was a good part of my year. Wishing you a great new year!
2010 brought BlogTrotting into my life and thus YOU! I am so thankful. I've said it before, but I look at your life with three kids and hope that as mine grow up, our home and family is as happy, strong, and healthy as yours.
I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!
Post a Comment