Friday, January 7, 2011

Where I'll Be...

This quarter of school has the potential to really kick my boo-tay.

I am taking seven credit hours of Community Health Nursing and Transitions to Professional Nursing.  Both of which require lots of weekly assignments, group projects and pages upon pages of papers written in APA format.

Doesn't the mere thought of that make you cringe?

I don't mind the work, the professors are actually very interesting and nice, but combining college with work and home life is going to be a challenge, I can already tell.

So, if you don't see me much around these parts these next 10 weeks, you know where I'll be...

6 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

You are SUPER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never be able to do all that you do! With school, that life changing job, being a mom & wife... you amaze me!

Suzann said...

Still insanely jealous that you are going to school.
I am very very hopeful that someday soon I too can become a college student.
You absolutely rock!!!

BBB said...

You go girlfriend... we'll be here on the other side.

Shannon said...

Just take it one day at a time, babe!

mep said...

You can do it! Just think of how easy your life is going to feel when you finish and are "just" a mom and a nurse manager!

Angie's Spot said...

Good luck! I know you'll have a fabulous semester!