Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tears and Angels...

Our sweet blog friend, Kori, has lost her husband today.

She has had to bear the unbearable, watching him slip away before her eyes.

Richard finally lost his battle this morning. He leaves behind his dear wife and their two boys.

And I know that although there will be many tears shed here on earth for this amazing man, the angels are singing a chorus of hallelujahs to welcome him into the gates of Heaven.

No more pain, no more sorrow...these are the promises that I pray will help this family deal with their loss.

Kori had to make her blog private months ago; if you'd like to leave a comment, do it here and I'll forward them to her.

Kori, we love you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the boys at this impossibly difficult time.

9 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

that is crazy... a few hours ago, they were all on my mind & I was wondering what the latest was with that family.

now I know...

no matter how "prepared" you think you are - you're never really ready. My deepest thoughts & prayers to that whole family... what a loss for this world - what a gain for the Heavenly realm!

The Wife O Riley said...

I am so sorry. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

brainella said...

They are in my thoughts and prayers. It is a sad day.

Jen said...

I am so sad for her. May God bless her and her sons in this time.


Thank you, Heather for posting this.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this.....

Suzann said...

My heart breaks for all of them. I will pray for them to receive comfort and wisdom.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I am saddened to hear this news. My heart goes out to Kori and her boys.

I will pray for her & the boys during this difficult time.

Thank you, Heather for letting us all know.

Together We Save said...

I will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

CaraBee said...

I just saw her announcement on FB and my heart sank. We've known it was coming, known it was likely to be any day, but it doesn't make it any easier to hear. My heart is so heavy for Kori and her boys.