Why is it that some weeks seem more overwhelming than others?
I have a to-do list that's a mile long.
I feel like my feet are mired in mud, slowing me down to a crawl, preventing me from getting anything done.
The older two kids are back in school, but Gabe doesn't start until next week.
Gabe has recently discovered the joy of learning, and wants me to help him with his numbers and letters and shapes...all day long. Don't get me wrong, I am loving this! But I don't love the stressful feeling I get as I watch my to-do list grow before my very eyes.
This is my last week of working too many hours before I get to cut back to just 20 hours per week at the hospital. (Thank you, Jesus!)
My not-so-dear-friend, Mrs. Period, is here to visit in the midst of all of this. Now that I'm done having babies, I really don't appreciate her barging in every darn month. I'm considering having the Novasure procedure done so that I can kick her to the curb...
Maybe by Wednesday I'll be feeling better. Less stressed. Less tired. Happier.
Maybe.
11 comments:
Sweet one, delighted to meet you. Sorry your day is so hectic, but as I sat down and read your header, God tugged on my heart. I too need to simply rejoice in the day.
Blessings to you from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
I'm sorry things are so hectic and stressful!!!
I saw on your FB that you have another loooong week ahead of you!
Hoping this week goes by smoothly for you all!!
I am sorry that you are feeling stressed. I too hope that you will feel better soon.
Chicka - I so understand where you're coming from. May your load be a bit lighter.
20 hours are going to be a piece of cake...just hang in there and have some chocolate!
Have yourself a glass of wine, a candy bar and take a few minutes to breathe.
Yeah, whenever that wicked Mrs. comes to my house, I blame everything on her. She deserves it.
I hope it's gets better soon. It will get better soon. How's that for positive thinking.....:)
Hope that this week is a better week for you.♥
Having your period on top of having weekends like that just makes things 100% worse.... ugh! Hang in there lady!!!
Ooooh...what is Novasure?
Did you call yesterday? Or Text? Stupid cell phones...girl, they are not working. We got spoiled in Hilton Head...our phones worked brilliantly...then we returned home and it's back to "dang if we do, dang if we don't."
Sigh...
yes, hectic. I feel you. And I love you.
Every time your music starts...it just scares the heck out of me. I'm never expecting it and not too many blogs that I read have it! You are too funny with the Star Wars theme!! I love it.
Post a Comment