Did you notice?
Can you believe people pay good money to design their blog for them? I can, and I would, if I had a few bucks to spare, but I don't, so I googled "free blog design" and found a few good sites. And then guess what? (I know, you're on the edge of your seat, saying "what?", right?). Well, the "what" is that I DID IT MYSELF! I downloaded a zipped file, I unzipped the file, I uploaded it to my blog, and it WORKED!!! But my Musicplayer didn't come along with it, so I remembered how to copy and paste the URL to my page elements, and that worked, too!
For those of you who are computer-literate, this will seem like no big deal to you. But I am not the most literate person in the computer world (just ask my husband). The fact that I even have a blog amazes him, and me, too. But I am addicted. I love it. I love visiting people's blogs (mainly other moms and/or scrapbookers), and discovering how much we all have in common in this crazy life. It's like People magazine minus the celebrities. Everytime I write about my friend, Becky, or post a pic of her or her family, she feels famous when she reads it. I love knowing that other people are actually reading it. I love when my mom calls me and starts out with "I was looking at your blog, and I just had to call you". Who knew what this Blogging business would start?
Anyway, just wanted to write one post on my new page before I went to bed. After a day of working out, shopping and swimming at Becky's mom's pool, we are wiped out. Goodnight, all!
1 comment:
OHHHHH! I LOVE THE NEW MAKEOVER!
Hooray for FREE blog designs!!!!
It looks fantastic!
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment