Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Some days you choose happiness...some days happiness chooses you.


I am determined to have a good day today, with the gorgeous weather, the kickoff of Sunday School at our church, followed by a flag football meeting to meet Elijah's coach and finally our church picnic this afternoon. All while recovering from a sore back (too many heavy patients Friday night, I'm thinking). So if I'm looking a little grumpy, would someone please just remind me that happiness is choosing me today, and I'll think of this cute picture and smile. Thanks.
P.S. A shout out to Mike and Becky and Kipper and Catherine...thanks for a great time last night. I'll post some pics tomorrow!




7 comments:

Jen said...

That is a great picture. I love his smile and all the bubbles around him.

Michelle said...

Have a great day. Hope the sun comes out for your picnic.

HiHoOhio said...

Cute Pic!!! I want to join him he looks like he is having so much fun!
Had a great time last night, thanks for planning.
I can't find your new email address, please email me with it today! Hope the picnic is fun!
Call me tomorrow too if you can about sleepover.....we have soccer Sat. AM and was thinking maybe Saturday would be better if that would work for you guys.....let's talk!

Tiffany said...

That pic is just pure happiness.

To answer your comment on by "flog" I am still in my jammies on the couch. Lazy Sunday here at the R house.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day! Found you on The Secret's in the Sauce so I thought I just send a comment your way!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Makes me want to take a bubble bath and wrap myself in those bubbles and forget about everything. He looks like he is having so much fun! Much Love

"The Queen in Residence" said...

What a darling picture of your little guy.
I hope that you had a great sunday and your back gets better soon.