When your heart is heavy from a horrible week at work.
When you miss your kids more than you can express with mere words.
When your spirit craves joy and laughter and the roar of a t-rex...
Load up whatever kids are willing and head to the local amusement park with its new Dinosaur exhibit; it worked for me and if you have a dinosaur fanatic at your house, I guarantee it will work for you!
![]() |
| Well worth the extra $5/person to get in! |
![]() |
| They move, they roar, they look amazingly real. |
![]() |
| Gabe was in 7th heaven, and so was I, just watching him. |
![]() |
| Isabel is such a good sport, even if she isn't a dinosaur-lover :) |
![]() |
| The 3-D film was interesting, but not as cute as these two in their glasses! |
Gabe is always begging to play a game at King's Island, and the answer is usually NO. Today wasn't a crowded day, though, and with just him and Isabel playing against each other, we were guaranteed to win a prize. Can you believe the Smurfs are making a comeback?
I thank God for my kids. Their sweet nature and enthusiasm for life are always the cure for what ails me, no matter how bad my day has been.









7 comments:
That is so true. Their joy and love makes things so much better on a bad day. :)
I LOVE Papa Smurf......
Terrific pics!!! True words. You know why the girlie smurf was always smiling, right.?? LOL I'm a silly chicka.
I've seen the commercials for the dinosaur part & thought my grandbabies would LOVE that!!! Now to get 'em back up here :)
I love the Smurfs are back!! I still have my Smurf Trapper Keeper!!!! haha!! Seriously!
Awwww... fun! I'm sorry you've been working so much and it's been so hard.
And I have been SO happy to be home with my kids for the summer. We can't afford to do much, but we've had so much fun just at the pool and such.
The phrase "sweet nature and enthusiasm for life" hits the nail on the head! So glad you guys had a fun day at Kings Island. We were in town when you were in Michigan and had a blast there as well. That dinosaur exhibit was pretty cool and a nice bit of shade as well. Definitely worth the extra!
Dinosaurs and Smurfs will make pretty much anything better. So will adorable kiddos. =>
Post a Comment