They (the weathermen) are predicting a week of "arctic chill" for the Cincinnati area.
Brrr, I say.
The trouble is, I have quite a bit of shopping yet to do for the holidays. I cannot STAND to be cold (Arizona looks really good this time of year). So I'm trying to decide whether or not to bundle up, brave the subzero windchills and just go get it done, or sit here on the computer and let Amazon be my guide.
How are you doing your shopping this year? Online, local shops or the dreaded mall?
I'm thinking it's gonna be an Amazon day for me...

6 comments:
I power-shopped.
One day.
In person.
Last Week.
I'm done, the gifts are wrapped, cookies are baked, cards are mailed.
Yup, I'm serious.
I prefer to shop in person as opposed to on-line.
I am kinda panicing with everything we still need to get... sigh...
And we have no free time is what's worse... I say go with Amazon. I'll be checking it out all day while at work myself.
I enjoy shopping in stores BUT and it's a big BUT, the "mall" that is easiest for me to navigate with good, free parking and around 4% lower sales tax than the county where I live . . . that mall is outdoors. Urgh. So you rush from store to store trying to avoid the cold and then sweat inside your coat while you are shopping inside.
Also, I don't like holiday shopping with my brood in tow.
Which means, by default, I do as much online shopping as I can. I'm a big time Amazon girl. I'm going to do one late night at the mall on a Friday or Saturday after I get my baby to sleep.
Stay warm!
I went out today, a Monday, and trust me, you should just shop online. :)
I do not think I have bought anything that did not come from my computer screen yet, except for a few stocking things I hid down in my cart at Target with kids along. I'm hoping to get a couple hours somewhere sometime to do some strolling around in a store, but am thinking that's kind of a Christmas dream.
I think mine has been about 50/50... some in-store and some online.
Post a Comment