Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where does the time go?








I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. I guess I have been busy with Stamp Camps and Elijah's last flag football game and getting the puppy spayed...the list goes on and on. Oh, yeah, and laundry, dishes, packing lunches, making breakfast, lunch and dinner; playing Hot Wheels and building pretend castles with Gabe, shopping, going to the library, making cards and Christmas ornaments...I am so lucky to have such a full life!


Please remember my grandma in your prayers. We call her "Mother", and she is 84 and lives by herself in North Carolina. She was in a car accident last week, and then she had a spell and fell flat on her face in the road a couple of days ago. She is in a hospital down in NC, and she is doing okay, but is now at the point where it is dangerous for her to live alone. She is a very independent woman, and this is very hard for her to face. My mom is going to be getting her and bringing her home to live with her soon, which will be a big adjustment for everyone concerned. So...please pray.


Just wanted to post a few random pics. Gabe in the rain; Gabe with my nieces, Katlyn and Kylee; and Elijah, Isabel and Gabe at the Pumpkin patch this fall. Enjoy.

No comments: