Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1st!























November...visions of turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce...yum! The only bummer this year is that I have to work a 12-hour day shift on Thanksgiving. But, the good thing is that my family is willing to wait until Saturday to celebrate, not only the holiday but also my oldest sister's birthday. I think she's turning 35 this year, right, Michelle?

Halloween was so great last night! The kids had a terrific time trick or treating and getting gobs of candy (which will probably last us until Easter!). Even Gabe was excited this year...much better than the screaming and crying last year. Elijah was a Bengal's player, Isabel a rock star and Gabe an alligator/T-Rex, depending on his mood. I loved my nieces' costumes...Kylee was an adorable cow, and Katlyn was a scary vampire. Too fun!

These are some of the promised pictures that I finally uploaded. Halloween, our pumpkins, a trip to the pumpkin patch, and Gabe with E.T. (who is still sleeping in Gabe's Thomas bed every night, BTW). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Heather! The pics are great.