

So, how many of you have started on your Christmas cards? These pics are a sneak peek of ones I am considering using on my cards this year. I cannot stand to go to a portrait studio...Gabe is never in the mood to smile or even hold still, and I end up angry and mean by the end of the session...not a great way to kick off the holidays. So...I decided to try to make some memories at the pumpkin patch, and Becky Higgins has some great ideas of cards to make with your photos in the December issue of CK. Of course, by then I might have even better pics, who knows? BTW, the pic of Joe and me was taken by Isabel...pretty good, huh? I know she'll love it if I use that one for my cards; she was so proud :)
Have a great Monday, and enjoy the cold weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment