
Finally, some much needed rain! I love staying home on a rainy day, baking and scrapping and playing with Gabe and the puppy. Once I got Elijah and Isabel off to school, I made a yummy breakfast for me, Gabe and E.T. (for some reason, Gabe decided that our 3-foot tall talking E.T., a gift from my dad, was going to be his best friend today). E.T. has gone potty with Gabe, played army guys, got dressed, and is currently eating Hot Wheels cookies and watching Scooby Doo Zombie Island. I got some cute pics...I'll share them at a later date, when I have time to download them. Right now I use Adobe Photoshop, which is okay. What other programs are good for downloading pics? I have a birthday coming up, and that may be a good gift to ask for from Joe.
Anyway, here is another Christmas card idea. I just bought a new magazine, so after my open house this weekend, I'll make some cards from there. CUTE ideas! It is the new Holiday Cards edition from Paper Crafts. I picked it up at Michaels yesterday.
Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment