Yay, today is my birthday! I'm not sure how old I'll be when I don't want to celebrate this special day anymore, but I know I'm not ready for that yet. I love being 25! (Ha ha). Really, though, I have had an awesome day, and it's not over yet. Joe and the kids were off school today, and Kay was off work, so we headed to Cracker Barrel this morning for a yummy breakfast, then to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby, to spend my giftcard. Then, we took the kids to a great pumpkin patch and picked out two pumpkins to carve, took some great pictures that I'm hoping to use for my Christmas cards, and had some delicious apple cider slushies...YUM! Tonight I get to go to the Outback for dinner with friends, then to Kings Island for my first ever visit to Fearfest (or whatever it's called this year). Elijah is afraid that a scary creature is going to take me away...sure hope not. I feel so blessed to have so many people who love me and want to help me celebrate my birthday.
My camera is dead right now, but I'll charge it up for Halloween, then I'll download some pics. Have a great Autumn day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Heather!!
Love ya
M
Post a Comment