Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy week!

I cannot believe it is already Friday! This week has flown by, between Isabel's jazz class, stamp camp on Wednesday (thanks to everyone who came over, hope you had a great time!), and taking Gabe to Shaw Farms for a hayride and pumpkin patch yesterday. Now here it is almost time for me to go back to work for the weekend. I hope all of you have a great weekend, especially Michelle and Morgan. I read your comment, Morgan, and I am searching for just the right photo for my blog. You may have to send me one on my email, then I will paste it here. Something sophisticated and brilliant, okay?

So, my friend, Jen Campbell, is having an Open House in Anderson on November 30th, and she has invited me to take part. I am thinking that since my scrapbooks sold better than my cards at the last open house, I am going to focus on making gift scrapbooks and similar items. Still some cards, but not as many. I will keep you posted on the details, if you want to attend.

Have a great Friday, and I'll post more later!

No comments: