Where do I find a husband like that?1. Willing to shop.
2. Having the money to shop.
3. Willing to carry all of my shoes and bags while I hold tightly onto my bag and very heavy cell phone, all the while wearing a smirk that says "Yeah, that's right, he's my man. Back off, girls."
Seriously, I love my husband like crazy (even though some days he drives me crazy). But I can honestly say that he has never carried four boxes of shoes and a shopping bag for me. Ever. He can barely stand it when I go out and buy one pair of shoes. Don't worry, Tori, I don't really want your man. But could I borrow him (and his American Express) for an afternoon? Please?
10 comments:
My husband is like that -- When ever we go shopping he carries my stuff -- That show kind of reminds me of us -- We do everything together. I love watching Tori and Dean.
sign me up to borrow that man as well.
Please is right!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I think that you are an awesome blogger and I have given you an award or 2. Go check it out.
I hate that I am addicted to watching their life. I'm saddened by their lostness, but they are hilarious to watch.
You can almost see how much they are searching for answers.
BTW, I'm on chapter 21 of Twilight. I will catch up, if my kids let me.
Sorry I am so late to come and check out your blog when you came all the way over to mine. By the way I loved your comment.
I just want to borrow the AE, keep the man. Think about all the things that you could do with that limitless card......hmmm gives one pause.
He is whipped, no two ways about it. And where are their kids???? Hello, a one year old and a newborn and Tori and Dean are out living the life of newlyweds? Um, please make me puke now!
p.s. YES--Patsy is one of my most favorites EVER. She's been dead over 30 years but her music is still timeless. Sigh...
Oh yeah - I need to find me one of these...my husband likes to shop - for him and buy expensive things for the house - sounds nice - not really!
I watch their show all the time - I love them together!
Oh yeah, my husband is rich and carries everything for me. He even takes out the trash. I'm super lucky that way.
Not...
Oh you hit my soft spot. I love these guys and am totally hooked on their show! Although, if you saw the episode where he mistakingly flirts with his scuba diving instructor....not so hot after all. ;-) But, a credit card and four boxes of shoes could help.... ha ha!
Love the blog!
Post a Comment