Well, I am living Labor Day weekend to its fullest definition...working my frickin' tail off, at the hospital and at home.
I worked last night for twelve hours, then I turn back around and work tomorrow day shift. Then Tuesday night shift. Hello, can I get a break? All I can say is summer is surely going out with a bang.
I promise I will be back with some great blogworthy posts later this week. Gabe starts preschool on Tuesday, so I will have some good pics and some time to myself in which to post them. And now, since Gabe is on my lap pointing out every letter "P" on this post, this next sentence is for him.
Peter Pecker picked a peck of pickled peppers!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (done by Gabe)
7 comments:
Happy Labor Day weekend! This is one of the first times, I haven't worked it....BUT.. I was suppose to have this whole weekend off with no pager, but couldn't find someone to take my pager so was unable to go out of town. Grrrrr Tomorrow is my 40th and Mercede's 18th, so I was wanting to spend the weekend in KC. Instead I have been on my phone to my staff, but at least no one has called in. Tomorrow I do have someone to take my pager for the day! YEA!!!
Hope you get some rest.
Well... ugh. That's no fun. Hope you get some time off and get to relax soon.
I can't wait to see the pics! i love those things!
Hi guys, good luck to Gabe on Tuesday, I know he doesn't need it maybe I should say good luck to you since your baby is starting school, I would cry. Question: Where was the bridge picture taken?
Love ya. Call me Tuesday.
Yuck about work. I thought about you Saturday....being a nurse...while I was sitting in the hospital with my hubby. The hurricane evacuation was going on, people where getting flown into little rock and taken to surrounding hospitals. 450 total. The nurses were running around frantic.
Good luck with Gabe on Tuesday!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
that sounds not so fun. Do you like killing yourself? (kidding)
Okay, I haven't told you this yet, but I love your new background. It's soooooo pretty.
I'm sorry you have had to work so much. Enjoy your time off when it comes. Have you started or finished reading Midnight Sun yet? OMGOODNESS. Fabulous.
You will totally need a break after Tuesday. So...once you've called Michelle, call me and we will chatty-chat-chat. About everything and nothing. And about November. Wooooooooooooooo!
Don't work too hard!
Post a Comment