"I Heart Faces" has a great photo challenge each month...this month is "Hey Girl", which must feature a girl in the photo. What better girl to photograph than my preteen beauty, Isabel? For only being twelve, Isabel possesses a grace and sweet spirit that most people will never achieve. I'm not sure how I managed to be blessed with such an amazing daughter, but I am grateful for her each and every day.
 |
"Wise beyond her years"
|
Love you, Isabel.
8 comments:
Oh Heather! What an amazing picture. She really is beautiful on the outside and I can only imagine her inner beauty by what you say. I hope you win!
Great photo!
Thats a great pict ;)
www.mommyuncensored.com
She's gorgeous. You captured her beautifully!
What a great photo! Beautiful girl! And I love the bokeh in the background.
I love this picture! Naturally gorgeous!
She gets that sweetness and grace from you, Mama. Beautiful picture!
Gorgeous photo, gorgeous girl!
Post a Comment