After a restless night of tossing and turning and reliving the stressful day, wondering what I could have done differently, I finally gave up and made some coffee, turned on my computer and decided to play around with some of the pictures on my camera.
I found this one that I took a couple of weeks ago.
Instantly, I felt better. At peace. There are things within my control and things out of my control, and God often has to remind me to figure out the difference between the two and let Him take care of the rest. Working in my garden brings me closer to Him, and the simple process of editing this photograph had the same effect on that early Saturday morning.

2 comments:
I do not have a green thumb, but I do love flowers. There's just something soothing about gardens.
Lovely photo!
Gorgeous. The perfect Biblical passage for that photo and your mood.
Post a Comment