Thursday, May 28, 2009

How is it that I can wake up in the morning feeling like this:


But by five o'clock every evening, I look like this:


Clearly, I am in the need of some valium. Or vodka. Or both.

Just sayin'.

(Lula, maybe Dr. Scottie might write a little script for Nicole...you know, for the sake of her husband and children?)

Just kidding.

Kind of.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you now more than ever. We are so kindred spirits. Would you agree that 3 children is the back breaker?

Cammie said...

come on over....I will hook you up.

Rebecca Jo said...

Dang... I dont even wake up like that! Its more of a "have to drag me out of the bed" with messy hair & grumpy face...

Suzann said...

Well, you wake up cheery at least. My feet are running before I even hit the ground each morning and I'm ready to hurl myself out a window LONG before 5 at night. LOL.
Love ya chicka.
Vodka AND Valium mix very well by the way.
What!?
Just Sayin'.

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Ditto.

Jen said...

I want to start my day looking like your first picture. I am pretty much the second picture all the time.

The Wife O Riley said...

The better question is how do you wake up like that?

Lula! said...

Valium and Vodka and Vacation--Pennington Gap Style, baby!!!!