My older sisters may or may not have called me a spoiled brat back in the day, but time has passed, and we are now the best of friends.
We don't talk on the phone every day, we don't see each other nearly as often as we would like, but we know that, if needed, we would be there for each other, no questions asked.
I'm so grateful for a sister who will take time out of her own weekend to drive north and spend the afternoon photographing my little family, then act modest when the developer asks if the professional photographer has given me permission to print these pictures on my own...
![]() |
| Thanks, Michelle. |
And since God decided that I needed an adventurous sister to go along with my crafty one, he blessed me with Rhonda. Rhonda rides roller coasters and spends the day at King's Island with me, on the front seat of the Beast, in the dark. She goes to Halloween Haunts with me, and doesn't laugh too hard when I pee my pants in fright. She helps plan surprise birthday getaways to Hocking Hills and has the courage to get on the zipline with me (although we both would've backed out if they had offered a refund).
She points out double rainbows that God sent just for me to celebrate turning 38...
Two different sisters, two different personalities, one great love I have for both of them.
Being the baby sister is still the best; I am spoiled rotten by both Michelle and Rhonda, and I love every minute of it!



4 comments:
Not having any sisters, this post made me a tad jealous :)
(I love that picture of the two of you with your arms around each other... so sweet!)
Wow. If I could spell that might be nice. It should read:
You are spoiled you little bitch. Made me cry. Love you!
Good thing Morgan doesn't read this. I would never hear the end of it.
See how long it has been since I have been here. I changed that horrible picture on my profile.
I would have loved to have had a sister growing up. I am blown away at how long your hair is.
Post a Comment