![]() |
| Photos courtesy of Hocking Hills Canopy Tours |
Yup, Joe planned a zipline tour for the four of us for my birthday, and we did it! (I may or may not have screamed. I may or may not have peed in my pants just a little. I may or may not do this again with my kids when they're old enough.)
Seriously, it was awesome. Unbelievable that I actually did it, lived to tell about it, and am willing and excited to do it again.
Have you ever ziplined? Would you ever? What's the most exciting gift you've ever received for your birthday?




5 comments:
I would LOVE to zipline! Its something I've always dreamed about doing. At a water park near where I grew up, they had a short zip line that dropped you in the water. I would go on it over and over and over. I should start dropping hints that I want something like this for my birthday!
Well done, Joe!!
Would I zipline? Maybe. It does look exhilarating and, provided it was not too hot outside, I do like the outdoors. I'm also a nervous nelly though, and I think those instincts might take over. I can almost guarantee that my hubby wouldn't surprise me with ziplining for my birthday, but I am definitely going to start dropping hits that I'd like to be surprised with a special outing.
Love how happy you look in the final photo!
WOOHOOO!!! I am so scared of heights! I do want to zip-line one day though....glad you did it. And how sweet of Joe!
J. and I thought we were going to get to go ziplining when we went to Jamaica, but then ended up not wanting to lose one whole day of relaxation and frou frou drinks to do it. I'd still be up for it, though.
Awesome surprise! Is it bad I can not think of one single birthday thing that I would categorize as "exciting?" Sweet, really thoughtful, yes, but not exciting. Hmm. Like mep, I think I may have to start hinting.
I think I'd be too chicken! Eeeek!
Post a Comment