Brief post here...
This past Thursday, Joe's dad (Bob), had to be emergently admitted to the hospital for heart failure and atrial fibrillation, a potentially dangerous combination.
He is in the hospital where I work, thank goodness. I know the doctors, the nurses, and I know he is being well cared-for.
He is going to be having some procedures tomorrow. Would you please hold him and our family in your prayers?
Thank you, friends.
11 comments:
Done.
Prayers for you all!
Praying
Definitely praying for him and you and Joe and everyone.
Praying. Keep us posted!
Still sending good thoughts and prayers to you all. Take care.
praying for you!!!
Thinking of all of you!!
I've been thinking of your family and sending prayers. I was glad to see your fb update.
Prayers for you all!
I'm sorry I'm late in coming around. I hope the procedures came out well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment