Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Yay, it's finally here! I think I am just as excited as my kids are this year, waiting to celebrate Jesus' birthday. This past Saturday we had our Christmas with my side of the family, and it was so enjoyable! The kids all got along great, the food was yummy, and we had so much fun doing a "white elephant" gift exchange...I think it was my best Christmas yet. I just love having all of my sisters (minus one) and their husbands and kids and our mom all together in my house...what an absolute blessing that we were all healthy and happy and appreciative of each other for a wonderful evening.

Yesterday, Isabel sang a solo in our church musical and she did so well! And I am such a total sap that I sat in my pew and cried. I am so blessed to have such awesome kids who WANT to worship in such a public way...I would be way too nervous to be up in front of so many people. Tonight, she and Elijah are going to perform in the family Christmas Eve service, and I can't wait to see it again! You know I'll be crying again...the Kleenex are already by the door.

I hope all of you are blessed with the peace of this Christmas season, and are able to enjoy the best gift of all...the grace of God through Christ our Lord. Merry Christmas!

No comments: