

What a difference a few months makes! From two to three years old...a little calmer, a lot more talkative, and so stinkin' cute! I am so in love with this little boy. You know, with my first two, I was always in a hurry to get them to the next stage...walking, talking, preschool, kindergarten; with Gabe, I want to put the brakes on and enjoy each stage of his life, knowing this is (almost definitely) my last baby. And look at him, he's not a baby anymore. That's pretty much the whole reason I scrapbook...to capture these times so that I can look back and remember all the precious moments that make up our lives.
Feeling sentimental today, and the past couple of days, I guess. Must be the holiday season, so full of tradition and meaning. I love this time of year.
Hope this Christmas season is filled with love, family and friends for each one of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment