It may not be any warmer outside, but January is over, February is the shortest month, and then it's March. With its promise of warmth, and sunshine, and spring. (And vacation during spring break...even better!)
There is nothing that brings more warmth to my heart than the love of my families.
God surely blessed me when He put Joe into my life. His family is amazing, and I love all the time we get to spend together. Joe's dad is coming home from the hospital today (again), hopefully cured of his a-fib and on his way to effectively dealing with his chronic congestive heart failure. Thanks for the prayers!
Being the baby of three older sisters had its occasional disadvantage, but for the most part, I have been surrounded by love and affection since the day I was born. I still have sister dates with Rhonda (usually lunch/movies/King's Island) and Michelle (scrapbooking nights at Archiver's), and I talk to them regularly. I adore my big sisters! And it's nice having my mom close by, able to see her grandbabies and come over for dinner whenever. After living an hour away for the past 10 years, the 5 minute drive to her place is awesome.
Being blessed with adorable nieces and nephews is pretty great, too. My kids love playing with their cousins!
What are some of the things that warm your heart during this month of love?


6 comments:
Well, definitely NOT the same as you. : )
During this month? My heart is warmed by my husband and children, and the incredible women who are my friends.
Well, February is my birthday month, so I have always a been visited with much love this month.
Beyond that, though, I am so happy for the love of a good man, my beautiful daughter, a family that although unpredictable are so very loving, and some really amazing women I am lucky to call friends.
Aw, what a lovely family.
My girls' birthdays this month warm my heart... makes me think about the day they were born.
So grateful for my wonderful family these days. Parents that are a short drive away, super supportive and in love with my children. A brother and amazing sister in law that are due with twins girls!! later this spring -- I can't wait to meet them. Also, inlaws that respect, love and appreciate me.
So glad your father in law is doing well, again!
You are very blessed!
Glad to know your father-in-law is doing well.
Thankful for the sweet boys and sweet girl and mostly sweet husband under my roof! I'm also thankful to have the best parents and siblings in the world and only wish they all lived closer to me.
And, of course, I'm thankful for my friends, including those I've never met in person :)
Post a Comment