Monday, February 14, 2011

Who do you love?

Walmart was packed last night with people looking for the perfect card/flowers/box of chocolates for their Valentine.

Me?  I was there for cinnamon rolls and lunchmeat.

I'm not much for flowers, unless I can plant them in my garden.

I don't want chocolate (hard enough to lose my "winter weight").

I do love a good card, especially handmade ones (hint, hint).

But on this Valentine's day, I already have everything I need.  I hold the love for these silly kids deep in my heart:


and the guy responsible for giving me these silly kids, too:


Hope your day is filled with love, both sent and received.

Happy Valentine's Day!


4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

what a awesome bunch to love! :) And I'm sure they are excited to love on you today!!

Happy Valentines Day friend!

Shannon said...

Awwwww.

I don't need flowers or chocolate, either.

Well, let's be honest. I wouldn't pass up the chocolate.

Suzann said...

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU.
I'm not a flower girl too much either, but hubby did get me a couple dozen.
I didn't get chocolate, but I gave some to others.
I did get a card, but not homemade.
I gave a card too.
I did get to go out to dinner, just me & hubby. Lovely.

mep said...

What a beautiful family! I'm feeling the love around here today too!