Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New friends

Our local AAA recently moved into a new location, and had a grand opening, complete with contests.

They called to tell me I had won a prize (I never win anything...I was in a bit of a shock!).

I walked in the door, and showed them my AAA card, there to collect my winnings (a trip to Disney?  a cruise? what could it be?!).

Um, try none of the above.

As much as I would've loved a trip to, well, anywhere, that wasn't it.  However, Gabe really LOVED the prize!


And he knew just what to do with it...

Tigger, meet E.T.  And welcome to your new home, complete with a special play area that Gabe made just for the two of you :)

(He doesn't share his Legos with just anybody, you know.)






I see a future in politics for this boy...he could be just the one to bring about world peace, one unlikely friendship at a time.

10 comments:

BBB said...

LOL - well at least someone in your family was thrilled with your win!

Rebecca Jo said...

HAHA - I was going to say, YOU didnt win - GABE did! I would have loved to see your face when they brought your prize out to you! :) The best prize though - a happy boy!

Brandy said...

Congrats on your "big" win! LOL!! At least someone put it to good use.

Shelley said...

Great prize. I just love Tigger. Wow, Gabe is so tan. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.

Suzann said...

A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of spring
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,
fun, fun, fun, fun, fun,
The most wonderful thing
about Tiggers is:
I'm the only one!

(yup - I LOVE The Pooh & Friends)

E... said...

Awww. When we went to Chicago recently, J. insisted we buy a Tigger for New Baby, so he's awaiting him in his new room!

E... said...

Awww. When we went to Chicago recently, J. insisted we buy a Tigger for New Baby, so he's awaiting him in his new room!

mep said...

What if Tigger had come with a Steelers blanket to rival ET's Bengals one? What about world peace then?!

Just kidding!

Congrats on your big win!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

CUTE!

Natalie said...

Oh, seriously. This is just one funny post...I would SO very much win a stuffed Tigger, too.

Love it!

Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com