Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:22 9
Timestamp: 2009-06-19 01:52:37 UTC
Here are your random numbers:22 9
Timestamp: 2009-06-19 01:52:37 UTC
And the winners of my favorite summer things 400 post extravaganza are:
Carabee and The Queen in Residence.
Email me your addresses so I can mail you your gifts, girls!
Thanks to everyone for your great comments. Clearly, we are a summer-lovin' kind of group! I loved reading about all of your favorite things about summer!
6 comments:
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Love it!
Cara wins everything.
I hate her.
JUST KIDDING. I love her. She's going to be soooooooo afraid of us in November, Heather. She'll be all, "Um, these girls are too much for me."
Because we are too much. But we ROCK, eh???
OK, I need you in my life so I'm calling now...
ring-ring.
HOLY CRAP!! I saw the title of the post and I'm all, it's not me. And then WAIT A MINUTE, IT IS ME!
Thank you!!
Emailing...
Congratulations to the winners
I can't believe it, I am stunned and I am so screaming right now!!!! A joint winning is so great!!!! WAHOO YEAH FOR ME AND CARABEE!!!
Awww I missed it. That's what happens when you are not blogging much!!
Post a Comment