Where was I?
Oh, yeah, blogging. I have made so many great friends in this bloggy world of ours, and I love it!
Know what I love even more?
Blog awards! Sweet ones, cool ones, friend ones, Twilight ones...you name it, I love it. I like to get 'em, I like to give 'em. I don't always have time to post about them (working those darn evening shifts totally cuts in on my blogging time), but I appreciate them just the same.
Today I received not one, not two, not three, but FOUR awards! Two were from the same person, but still, that counts, right? I'm not even going to pass these awards on just yet...I'm gonna hug 'em and kiss 'em and maybe even sleep with 'em, then if I'm ready, I'll pass them on. Hope my friends don't mind second-hand awards...
After all that talkin' about them, here they are:
Cammie from House of No Sleep gave me this one. 'Cause I am a cool blogger. Clearly.

Matt from My Side of the Story gave me this one. He did a sweet post about his wife, letting all of her bloggy friends know the trouble she was having with a former friend, and asking us to give her some words of encouragement. You know we went to her blog right away, showering with so much comment love she probably needed an umbrella...

And Becky from Wife of Riley (Matt's wife), gave me these two. You know which one was my favorite, right? All this, just for being a good bloggy friend.


17 comments:
yeah um, Im TOTALLY going to need you to give me that Twilight award someday.....keep that in mind my friend! lol
If there was an "Office" award I'd totally give it to you. Love. that. show. Laugh my butt off every Thursday. My hubby and I were laughing so hard at Dwight's gift wrapped desk. Classic Television. Classic.
Love that Twilight award. That is such a beautiful display of.....well.......beauty. Utter. total. beautifulness. Sigh.
I'm so glad you got all that lovins. You deserve em. Now go save some lives.
I like the Twilight award. Very cool. And you ought to make your own "That's what she said" award. Just pilfer some office image from the net and go to it. You know. In your spare time.
I got me some of them too. Go check out my sidebar! I just didn't post about them 'cause I'm lazy like that. I love Becky and Matt.
Call you tomorrow!
You go on with your bad bloggy self. You sure do rock. Those are some nice bloggy bling!
4 hour shifts are nice in theory but really kinda suck. You get into your groove, do all the work, get every settled and it time to go. You don't get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Awesome! You deserve it.
I am totally officially jealous of your Twilight award.
I saw it three times in the theatre. And once last night. Yes - Pierce is looking old and his singing face is HILARIOUS! But the movie is FAB! But Dominic is easy to look at though...Ah my obsession with younger men continues...What is up with that?!
Good for you girl!!! You totally deserve them all!
But now you have to pass the awards on. Oh the Pressure !!!
Totally deserved!!!
I made that Twilight one for you and your sister. (It's my favorite too and I will have to give it to myself as well)
Giving you guys those awards was the very least I could do for all the blog love I received.
Love the Twilight award. Definitly want that one:)
Well, you just rock on with your bad self.
You are one very cool blogger, so I'm thinkin' that you truly deserve all the blog love.
OK you deserve it, especailly the Cullens!! Love that! And if I had as award, I'd probably pass it on but I dont' know about sleeping with it!! That's just a little loosie-goosie, LOL!!
I too LOVE the Twilight award...Is it a sign of addiction that I'm starting to read the Twilight series yet again?
Holy Crow the Twilight award is awesome!!!
I will forgive you for having this HORRENDOUS song on your blog (girl, you know how I feel about the soundtrack, with the exception of 4 songs!), but only because I love you.
About three things I am certain...You are not a vampire...you do not thirst for my blood...and I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you.
Take THAT, Stephenie Meyer!
Wow! 4 awards in one day?
You rock!
Maybe you should start an "Office" award. As a big fan, I'd be chasing you down for that one. :-)
Post a Comment