If you're not familiar with this blog, or this baby, you need to go and pay her a visit. Baby Stellan was diagnosed with a heart condition in utero, and was not expected to live. However, due to the thousands of prayer warriors on their knees in his behalf, God chose to heal Stellan.
Stellan is now eight weeks old. He is adorable. And he is sick. In the PICU, with RSV, on the verge of needing to be intubated and put on a breathing machine if he doesn't turn around soon.

I have never met his mother in real life. I have never held baby Stellan, and most likely never will. But I feel as if I know them. I certainly know the love this fellow blogger/mother/friend has for her sweet son. Just go read her blog; her love shines right through your screen.
And after you finish reading, wipe the tears from your face and pray. As I will be doing the rest of this day, and the next, and the next; until I know God has heard and sent an answer to this amazing family.
Please, pray for baby Stellan.
8 comments:
That is awesome Heather. Every time I woke up during the night I was thinking and praying for them. I was so afraid to check to her blog this morning, but so far nothing. So no news is good news. Thanks for spreding the word.
I will join you in prayer!!
I will be praying for him too, I have followed this story for awhile now
I have been reading her for awhile and praying everyday. Stellan and Hudson are only one day apart...
I will be praying.
A friend sent me to this blog yesterday and I immediately thought of you, because I first heard about this family from you.
When I saw your post title (over on Tiff's site) I immediately KNEW what it would be about. Because I know you...and your beautiful heart.
And I'm praying for this precious family.
Off to check it out!
I have been following them but hadn't been by lately. They are all in my prayers.
Post a Comment