
Wow, what a difference a year makes...
This picture is from Christmas 2007. Spiderman joined us since Santa was too busy. That tree in the background was dropping needles faster than you could sweep them up. Isabel had just turned eight. I was eight pounds heavier than I am now. Elijah was in the fourth grade, and couldn't wait to play his new video games. Joe had just gotten hooked on World of Warcraft.
Ah, the good ole days.
Hope this Christmas finds you feeling happy and blessed beyond measure. I'm taking a break, along with many of my blogging pals, to spend time with my family and enjoy the holidays.
See you in 2009!
12 comments:
Are you really taken a week off of blogging??? Can you do that? haha just kidding.
Have fun with the family!!
Merry Christmas!
What? No! I'm protesting. JK.
Have a blogcation on me....
Did you know that 8 lbs. is the equivalent to one human head? I learned that watching Jerry MacGuire....it was some educational movie about the football industry....mabye you've seen it....:) "You complete me.."
k. chick. have a fun week off!
I will believe this when I see it. No blogging! What's up with that?
Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!
Wait your hair is different!! lol
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful New Year to come.
I hope everyone at your house had a great Christmas!? See you when you get back from blogcation!
Hope that yesterday was wonderful and full of Joy! Hope kids loved their gifts!
We started at 7:05 and were done before 8:00 am!! Girls were happy and loved all their stuff!
Off to the airport soon....see you next year!
Thanks for everything, have a great new years!
You have a beautiful family! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and we will see you when you come back.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!
I had no idea you were a WOW widow too. Hello there, dear friend. PB doesn't emerge from the office for days while raiding a keep. Good times.
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
I WILL see you in 2009. Yes, indeedy.
Are you really not coming back until 2009? I don't believe it!! :)
I do believe I saw you making a comment on Lula's blog!! :)
Post a Comment