Today is the day!
Michelle and I have been planning this road trip for the past few months. We have been practically chomping at the bit this past week, waiting for today to come. My bags are packed and I am ready!
Wait, I better make sure we have everything...
Map? Check.

Twilight soundtrack? Check. (We'll give it a try,
Lula...I'll let you know what we think.)
Sister/best friend since I can remember/road trip partner extraordinnaire? Check.

Where are we going, you might ask? Well, there are several people in our circle who know, but don't ruin the surprise, guys! Michelle and I are planning on a special post on Monday...we'll let you know then.
Wish us luck. Michelle is a great driver, but if I'm the navigator, we may just end up on
Tiffany or
Heather's doorsteps...Wouldn't that be a shocker?!
19 comments:
Ah, Heather of Heathersister!! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. I wish I could travel more with my sister. Isn't it wonderful that God made them our best friends too?
I'm going to post the same thing on your sister's blog too. (Since she cheated, I will too)
Happy Trails! Can't wait to see where the map takes you.
Have fun Thelma & Louise.
So, I have studied the route a bit (like my OCD self always does) and we should be fine until dark.
See ya soon. I am excited!!!
Have FUN and be safe!!! I can't wait to hear all about it on Monday!
Okay, have fun and be safe. May God give you traveling grace till you return home.
Have fun, ladies! Don't get into any trouble! :)
Have a great trip. I think that I know where you are going and I must say that I am a tad bit jealous. But have tons of FUN!!!
Have a FUN weekend! (I know you will)
Good thing Michelle has the map...I'm just sayin..
Hope your trip is a blast! There is NO WAY I could travel with my sister, one of use wouldn't make it back!
Yep- I love me some road trips!! Have a great time and be careful!!!
Someone called y'all Thelma and Louise. Dude...does that mean Brad Pitt will be a part of this trip?
Have mercy.
What fun! I go away with my girlfriends once a year, and half the fun is in getting there. I love a good road trip!
Have fun and stay safe!
You girls will have SOOOOO much fun!!! Don't get into too much trouble!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Drive safely!!
Okay, I know where you are you lucky girl, and if all 3 of you showed up on my doorstep.. make that 4 and include the other Heather... I would die a happy, happy woman.
How fun!!!!
Photos and fun gals!!! Can't wait to hear more......
Aw maaan. I wanted to say "Have fun Thelma and Louise!" Oh well.
Have a great time! I can hardly wait to see the special post!
Post a Comment