
"And now I want to pass this award on to Heather over at "This is the day..." Ps 118:24. Heather, I love your blog, girl! I love the way you tell your stories and the fact that I can relate to them so well. I'm so glad I found you on SITs. Thanks for the many laughs!".
Thanks, Jacie! Y'all know I LOVE to tell stories, and for some reason, my life always sounds funnier the second time around. I'm glad you're entertained.
Now, for the hard part: choosing someone on my blogroll to pass this award on to. It is way too difficult to narrow it down; every single person on there is worthy. So I'm passing the buck to Isabel, who is going to pick one for me. And the winner is:
(drum roll, please...)
Katy, from What Katy Did Design. Come on down, you're the winner (hey, do they even have The Price is Right in Australia?) Katy and I did a blog swap awhile back, and Isabel still adores her Nintendo DS pouch, and Gabe's sausage dog has been busy fighting monsters every night while Gabe sleeps. Go check Katy out and give her some comment love from the good ole US of A! And while you're there, go check out her Etsy shop. This is one talented girl!
(If you haven't read about our girls' trip to Columbus yet, go check it out below. Good times...)
7 comments:
Congratulations. We do love to hear your stories.
I love that "good times" line...say it all the time.
Congrats! I love your blog too (and you).
What a wonderful compliment. Congratus!
Congratulations! A sweet award for a sweet blogger. You deserve it!
I LOVE it when Mamas pass the buck onto their daughters.
You deserve millions of awards, girl.
How true is that?! Things are much funnier the second time around. Which reminds me that I need to get to writing about our blog summit...
Post a Comment