A good friend of mine was married last night. I have helped her with some of the planning along the way, making her invitations and offering money-saving advice here and there. Since my own wedding was fifteen years ago, I had such fun tagging along on her journey to the aisle.
![]() |
| Boots to a wedding? Apparently it's okay when said wedding is in January! |
| Tiffany was a beautiful bride. |
| I love Caleb's expression here :) |
While waiting for the bridal party to finish up their group photo shoot, a co-worker played around with my new camera's "action mode", making Joe and me strike a pose or two or ten :)
After a dinner of the best wedding food I've ever tasted, we headed to the dance floor to burn off those calories. I haven't danced like that in years! It was so much fun!
Joe had worked all day, then had to meet me at the wedding/reception, then work again in the morning. He never complained, not once, just had a good time right alongside of me. It wasn't our wedding, but it was certainly a night to remember. Thanks for sharing your special day with us, Tiff and Caleb. Although, I have to say that I would've liked to tag along on the honeymoon, too...so jealous of the fact that I'm sitting here freezing and you're soaking up the sun on a Jamaican beach...sigh :)

3 comments:
I love weddings! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :-)
The wedding looks amazing.
That looks like a BLAST! I feel like I haven't let loose at a wedding in years. How great to be part of the planning and the celebration! You and your hubby look so happy.
Post a Comment