Three years ago, a moment was captured that I will treasure forever. It embodies the magic and wonder of Christmas as seen through a four year old boy's eyes:
It still brings a tear to my eye.
I'm such a sap.
Do you have a favorite Christmas picture, of yourself or your own kids? Do share!

2 comments:
What a cutie. I have a pic of N. at the moment she realized Santa had arrived at the Christmas party we went to last year that is just wonderful. (And also the requisite one of each of the kids screaming on Santa's lap!)
Oh mercy... I just talked last night to the youth about how as a kid, we have that idea how magical Christmas is... this picture just shows that :)
I have a picture of the twins with my dad last Christmas that I LOVEEEEE... especially because we were in such a scare this time last year with dad's health. It's so good to look back & know he's healthy this Christmas :)
Post a Comment