Today, I went to a new church with Joe and the kids. I think we may have found a new church home.
Today, I spent time with a friend who needed a kind ear and a creative eye. She's planning a wedding, going to school for her Master's, and working full-time. Overwhelmed much? We poured over invitation books and brainstormed some ideas. I love being blessed with so many great friends.
Today, I went back-to-school shopping with this girl. She is such a pleasure to be around, and I am proud to be her mom. I thank God for my daughter.
Today, I walked for miles with my mother-in-law, talking and listening and laughing out loud. I am blessed.
Today, I felt happy and grateful for my life, full of kids and work and school and friends and family. What was your today like?

7 comments:
she is seriously beautiful! and looks so much like you.
I cant believe how big (& even more gorgeous) she is!!!
YIPEE for a new church home!
It's the small things that make life wonderful. :) Though having my washing machine blow up and flood the wash room with three inches of water was not wonderful. Glad you had a joyous day!
Sounds like a good day!
We're trying a church home... we'll see. Blending families is FUN!!!
Your daughter is beautiful... just like her mama!!!
Still searching for a church home here, so would love to hear about yours. Road tripping with my parents & my kids, so today was kind of exhausting, but felt great to lie next to the kids as they fell asleep to the sound of bugs on the screened in porch of my family's cottage.
Trying to make sure everyone has everything they need for a new school year.
Praying about whether I need a new church home.
Attempting to catch up on some blog visiting.
Loving that you love spending time with your daughter. I love to spend time with my girl too.
Applying for a job outside of our home and in a non-school setting for the first time in almost ten years.
Today I...
Woke up nauseous* and cranky but still colored and played with my daughter all morning, because she needed that togetherness.
Finished a blog post for the first time in over a month. Sorry I've been absent. I miss you.
Tested out a recipe for spinach enchiladas that turned out freaking awesome and I'm super excited to make for my book club next week.
Ran for 25 mins on the treadmill. Getting ready for my 4th and 5th 5ks, including the Zombie 5K in October. EEEEE!!
*I am NOT preggo.
Post a Comment