While in Michigan, we were lucky enough to visit a craft fair in town featuring local artists selling their wares. There were so many different booths, filled with the friendliest people...we had a great time visiting each and every one. (I think Gabe made at least three new friends with his exclamations of how "awesome" their creations were!).
One of my favorite artists was a woman named Jude McConkey, who featured beautiful and somewhat haunting photographs, in addition to the most amazing jewelry which contained pieces of her work. Jude was originally from Ohio (like me) and has since transplanted to Michigan. She has a couple of websites where you can buy her jewelry and her photographs, and I just wanted to share it with you all...seriously, she is crazy-talented!
![]() |
| photo by jude mcconkey |
![]() |
| not my necklace, but another one just as pretty |
Her jewelry site is : http://wearableartbyjude.etsy.
(I'm not getting compensated in any way by posting this...just helping out a fellow crafter and sharing a place for beautiful and unique gifts for my sweet blog friends :)


3 comments:
Going to check it out... I love to see people's talents. I love that picture - looks like fairies in the trees :)
Beautiful stuff!
Always great to have something unique to wear and show off.
Love that necklace and the photographs. Are you going to post a pic of your necklace?!
Post a Comment