
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Independence Day!
I love to look back at old pictures and see how much people have changed, especially the kids. This was taken last July 4th, with Gabe and Isabel posing with their cousins with the flags that my creative sister so smartly bought (is smartly a word? I'm not sure). This year is cool and rainy, so I'm not sure how much outdoor time we'll get, but we'll still have a great time together. Hope everyone out there has a great holiday weekend; remember to say a prayer for the military personnel who are actively fighting for independence while we enjoy our family picnics and celebrations. Don't feel guilty about celebrating; just pray while you're doing it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I found you through SITS. Congats on having a Saucy Blog!
Awwwww! Adorable picture! Happy 4th to you!
Oh, and how totally SWEET that you were a blog stalker and read all my posts way back when! I'm touched.
:-)
Okay, I've been having to do a little catch-up on your bloggy.
How was going back to work after nine days? Did they miss you?
How in the world do we find out if the Starbucks near us is closing, cuase that would be my rotten stinkin' luck.
And yes "Smarly" is now, officially, a word.
Thanks for coming and checking in on me the other day. I appreciate it so much.
Melissa at Stretch Marks
Hi SitsTa! Cute 4th pics! Hope you have a fun and safe holiday!
Congratulations Saucy SITSa! Hope you are having a great 4th!
Post a Comment