Thanks to the joy that is Netflix, I had a new movie waiting for me when I finished my 3 night stretch (and oh, what a stretch it was). I was sorely in need of a good laugh, and this show totally fit the bill.
Isabel asked me this morning what movie we were watching, because she could hear us laughing all the way upstairs. (Can you imagine what a great sound that must be for a kid...the sound of her parents laughing together?)
Have you seen Date Night? Seen any other great comedies lately? Do you routinely fall asleep before the end of the show?

5 comments:
Ahhh - I bet that was a fantastic sound for them to hear! :)
That movie is totally hilarious! Ricky & I about died laughing at "Grown ups" with Adam Sandler too...
Haven't seen the movie, but I do enjoy a good comedy.
Not much laughter in my house these days, so I would love to hear that sound.
That was a great movie - I love laughing out loud - which is why I love watching movies with Mr. B - he's all about the laughing. The ex... not so much.
yes... I fall asleep watching movies... pretty much every time. I didn't fall asleep watching Inception - I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time.
I loved this movie! Michael and I actually had a "date night" to go see it. Mark Wahlberg is a riot.
Date Night is in our DVR so hubby and I will have to make a date to watch it together soon! I love what you said about kids hearing their parents laugh together.
Post a Comment