Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eleven Years!


October 5th, 1996, 1:30 pm. The day I began my journey as Mrs. Joe Kelsey. What was I thinking?! Just kidding. I truly do love married life, despite or maybe because of , all the ups and downs. We have moved a dozen times, but are finally settled here in Lebanon. We have three awesome kids, a cat and a puppy. Our cars are almost paid for, we are all healthy, and we have lots of friends and family close by. Lebanon is a great town to live in, and I am so glad we moved here. Eleven years have gone by quickly, yet it feels like such an accomplishment to have made it this far. When God is involved in your marriage, it is amazing what can be done! Here's to another year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11 years! Wow. Feels like 27 right? Ha Ha That's a joke Paul & I always say.... Hey, I noticed your picture of you and Joe at a Reds game. I suppose you asked a "stranger" to take that for you? I'll have you know that I did the same thing this summer at a Reds game that Paul & I went to. We had the best seats, like 8 rows up from the field. I had someone behind us take our picture. Paul complained, said I was being a dork, asked if I'd ever been to a Reds game before, blah blah (Sounds like Dad!). But it is a nice picture, and will be nice to have years from now I think!! Anyway, saw the pic and had to share!

Sis