October is a great month in so many ways. The cooler temperatures, the gorgeous colors, the ability to wear boots with every outfit...
We have lots of reasons to love October this year. Our 16th wedding anniversary, our family cruise vacation coming up, my last-year-in-my-thirties-birthday, a booming photography business with lots of photo shoots scheduled during the month. I am loving October of 2012 so far, and we're only four days in!
Joe and I kicked off our celebrations with a day trip to Caesar Creek State Park, hiking and taking pictures and being silly together. I love that we can still have so much fun, probably even more fun than we had while dating. We are so comfortable with each other; even when we get on each other's nerves, we know that we are in this for the long haul and we learn to just get over it. As his beard gets grayer, and my hair requires more frequent coloring to hide my own grays, I hope that we have even better days ahead.
Happy anniversary, honey. I love you like crazy, even when you leave your dirty laundry on the floor :)




1 comment:
Happy Anny to both of you!!! :)
Post a Comment