Living less than ten minutes away from Kings Island is one of the best things about our town, especially in the months of April through October. We love hanging out there with friends, family, and sometimes even just the grownups.
This week was Cousin Day, where we spent over seven hours and walked over seven miles, riding rides, eating pizza and pretzels and Dippin' Dots, and laughing and giggling our way through it all. Making new memories and just plain having fun.
 |
| Seriously, isn't their happiness contagious? |
 |
| The train is still a favorite! |
 |
| Difficult decisions: the green one or the purple one? |
 |
My sister, Rhonda, and me
|
I hope our kids remember these fun days with a smile...I know we will!
2 comments:
F-U-N!
Wish I lived 10 minutes from a theme park. (Lake Winnie doesn't count... it's more like a glorified carnival)
My parents watched our kids at their house the weekend before last, and I had about a day and a half at "home" in Ohio before heading to meet my hubby. My mom and I took the kids to KI. We spent a fun morning in kiddie land and then ate lunch before leaving. As we ate LaRosa's at a nice shady spot right next to the fountains, I thought, "I'm in heaven." I have so many happy KI memories, and I know my kids will too since we still get passes!
Post a Comment