Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fairy Garden

After seeing a fairy garden at a friend's house last summer, I knew I had to make one for myself.  Isabel, Gabe and I had so much fun picking out the furniture and the plants, and Joe and Elijah bought me the planter and dirt for Mother's Day.  I bought the fairy garden kit on Amazon.com for under $40 with shipping; well worth it, in my opinion!

Here is the finished result, sitting on the back deck, just waiting for that special fairy to come along and discover her new home :)







Come on, you know you want one of your own!  Such a fun project to do with little ones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!!! I may have to do that next summer!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my word... that is the cutest!!!

Jen said...

Oh how cool! Hayden makes 'fairy houses' all over our yard. He uses sticks and stones and such to put them together. I bet he would love this. :)

mep said...

I do want one of my own! Adorable!