Monday, October 18, 2010

In Gabe's eyes

Gabe loves to play "photographer" with my camera.  An hour of entertainment for him, a great blog post for me, not to mention it's cool to see what he considers picture-worthy.

A self portrait.



New Lego book from the library.


Another self portrait.


Remember that "real" picture I talked about, of me sans makeup or hairspray?  Here it is:


Love that Edward is part of the family :)


Color-coordinated Hot Wheels.


He took a ton of pictures of our cool town in the garage!


One of his favorite movies (and mine, too).


My dad and his mom, neither of whom Gabe remembers but still talks about, nevertheless.  Love that.


I loved seeing these around the house pictures taken from Gabe's point of view.  Thank goodness for digital cameras!

5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Nothing like seeing the world through a kids eyes!

totally cracked up at "edward" being in with the family!! :)

And girl - you still look totally beautiful el'naturale :)

stephanie said...

that is awesome. love digital cameras too... its the only reason my kids are actually allowed to shoot at random.

CaraBee said...

He has a good eye! How sweet that he talks about your dad and his mother and that he took a photo of them.

Sophie gets a hold of our little camera from time to time and it is always interesting to see what she captures. I was downloading pictures today and there was a particularly tight shot of our cat's rear end. I got a good laugh from that one. I can only assume she was trying to take a front picture and he turned too fast. Either that or she has an interest in feline proctology.

Suzann said...

I see future photographer!!! He really rocks that camera for a wee one. LOVE the photo of you!!!
Give that boy a squeeze and his friend from Chi"car"go has more cars to send them if I can get the hubby to dig out that box from the shed!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those color-coordinated lines of matchbox cars. So much fun to look at!