can be defined "as showing no fear" (Webster's)...
Or it could be defined as "not showing fear when you find a praying mantis living in mom's birdhouse on the front porch"...
or it could be demonstrated by letting said praying mantis crawl all over your arm while waiting for your bus, then carrying your new friend onto the bus to show your bus driver and your classmates...







9 comments:
No doubt! Michael does this all the time, too! He is forever wanting to bring an insect to school. My mom got him an insect catcher and he loves it! He and his daddy just made an ant farm that I will be posting about soon.
Gabe is growing up so fast! I thought it was Elijah at first!!!
Love it!!! Interesting bugs always grab my eye & I can watch their little movements. I let them crawl all over me too... which totally baffles some people - but if you really look at the details on tiny creatures, its amazing to think the small things God created! :)
I bet Gab was the coolest kid on the bus that day!!!
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for understanding how much I don't do bugs, and giving me only girl children in response. Thank you. A lot.
Amen
that sorta makes my skin crawl.
gotta love boys. :)
Holy Smokes!! You Go Gabe, but keep it far far away from me please. I so don't dig bugs of any kind at any time.
I cannot stand praying mantis. They give me the creeps, big time.
Hope you all are feeling better.
My skin is crawling too, but my little dudes would have been all over that guy!
I found an itty bitty baby praying mantis the other day. I've never seen any but the giant kind. And mama, that one is GIANT! Oof. I like bugs where they belong, in glass cases at museums and zoos.
Oooh. I would have been just as excited! We found one on our front porch a month or so ago and watched it for quite a while.
The gigantic spider (Seriously, as big around as my hand!) we found when J. was planting a new shrub this weekend on the other hand? Met an early demise.
Post a Comment