The stomach bug refuses to die out here at our house, despite the amount of disinfectant and laundry-washing going on every single day.
I succumbed this past Friday, and just now have my appetite back.
Gabe still has diet-rhea once or twice a day (TMI? sorry.)
Elijah has been up since 3am, heaving and trying to flush his germs away. He is as pale as the ghosts decorating my front yard.
I've been wanting to do a post about all the fall decor around our house; looks like scary stomach bugs is it for now...
ps. you might want to wash your hands after reading this post. I wouldn't underestimate the power of these germs to come right through this computer screen.
10 comments:
Oh man!!!! That is one mighty bug! I got my flu shot when you said Isabel had the flu... hearing this, I'm going to go tell them I need ANOTHER shot - just to be safe! :(
Its GOTTA leave your home soon - right?
Hope you're ALL feeling better soon ... then it'll be time for some major eating - get the weight back on all of you!!!!
Um.... I really only have one word for all this.
Yuck.
We all suffered from sleep deprivation last night. The hurls scared me awake and i couldn't go back to sleep. :( Suffering as well now in class with loud Junior High kids. Hope Elijah feels better. I'll need a nap later.
Ick! I hope you all get to feeling better! {said as I use my hand sanitizer}
What a bummer. It's kinda overwhelming when it just transfers from one kid to the next like that. Headed to wash my hands....:)
you poor thing. hope you guys are all on the mend soon. :)
Honest to goodness, I've been nauseous all day. NOT. PREGNANT. Praying it's just a food thing and will be gone soon.
Hope everyone feels better soon!!
Honest to goodness, I've been nauseous all day. NOT. PREGNANT. Praying it's just a food thing and will be gone soon.
Hope everyone feels better soon!!
Oh, no.
Sounds like I really should have sent you that Purell :(
Get better soon!
Oh mama, hang in there.
I'm off to wash my hands, go to bed, and say a prayer of thanksgiving that we are diet-rhea free for now (and diet-free too).
Post a Comment