Take this for example:
When I had to work on Wednesday night, the first thing I thought of was that we would be missing Glee. (Elijah, Isabel and I have been watching it together every week; this was the second-to-last episode of the season, and I was bummed.)
Leave it to Isabel to come up with a plan, reminiscent of Lula's notetaking process during Lost.
When I finally got home from work (around 1am), starving and exhausted, I sat down at the table with a bowl of Cheerios and my book. A note from Isabel caught my eye, though, and I read that first.
It was a play-by-play account of the missed Glee episode! Joe said she took notes throughout the whole thing, just for me. Awww!
Some of the notes:
"1. Sue got her tearduct pulled out. Eww..."
"4. Jocks make fun of Finn because he's gonna get his pic in the Glee Yearbook."
"6. Mr. Shuch finds out Terri isn't pregnant. He got very mad, she told him that she was gonna take Quinn's baby and he left Terri. He slept in the classroom so now he is banned from Glee club."
She had a synopsis of the whole episode...that girl rocks!

Still not watching Glee? Go catch up on the back episodes on Hulu, like we did. Then go buy the soundtrack. You'll be crooning along to "Defying Gravity" before you know it (much to the chagrin of your children).

There is much debate about the hottest guys on Glee. Although Finn is cute, he's a bit wimpy for me. I admit to having a bit of a schoolgirl crush on Will, the Glee club teacher...



14 comments:
Okay, that is really really cool that Bella would do that for you.
But chicka - get a DVR! : )
Glee? I still don't know. It's so. It's so. Okay, it's so not me.
Haven't seen the show, but how sweet of her to give you a play by play! Can't our little ones just be so sweet when they want to be?! :) Have a great weekend!
I've never watched Glee. Isabel is so sweet! And yeah, where were the teachers that looked that good when I was in school? It might have made going to class more interesting. :)
He's DEFINITELY cuter than any of the teachers I had.
Glee is must see tv people!
Awwww - is that not just the sweetest thing.
And I will SO join you on the Will Bandwagon... mmmmm... tasty!!!
Will is definitely adorable! I don't watch the show but would like to. I thought the trailers were great (and they still make me think "Journey" any time I hear mention of the show!)
I'm just really short on TV time these days. Sigh!
Such a good girl. And yes, I would totally take Will. Yum Yum.
Sounds like you're going to have a future blogger on your hands if she's taking notes during the show! How precious is that!!
And girl... I'm totally HOT FOR TEACHER myself!!!! When he sang that Dont stand so close to me... I was DYING myself! I loved when he did the Thong Song too!!! hehe!! Have you seen any of the YouTube videos of him doing his thing on Broadway? He was the main guy in HAIRSPRAY!!! (The one Zac Efron played in the movie!)
that is so sweet! what a tender heart she has.
Love the "Eww ..."! And yes, I am SO crushing on Will :-D
What a sweetie. You should really go back to DVR so you don't have to put here through all the trouble. This is the last season of Lost ya know.
that is really really cool
Work From Home india
Will would definitely have been my schoolgirl crush but the cougar in me just can't get over Puck. Even though he actually is 27 or something.
And wait a minute, do you not have DVR? What blasphemy is this?
I am a Puck girl. I have this thing for bad boys. Must be my inner rebellion against my own engineer :-)
And I could not believe that the guys that play Puck and Finn - they are 27...and Mr Schuster - he's 31! I saw "Finn" on some late night show and they were asking him how long he has been singing. His answer? Never!! Glee is the first time. I was shocked!
Post a Comment