Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TTFN


My to-do list is a mile long.

I pulled a muscle in my thigh taking ten flights of stairs at work this weekend.

My kids are bouncing off the walls.

I have little more than 24 hours to accomplish every thing I need to.

I don't know who's more excited about this vacation: me and Joe, or the kids.

I'll be missing you, bloggy friends. See you next week!

"TTFN", as Tigger likes to say :)

13 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Have a fantastic time!!!! Take lots of pictures!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

How exciting...you are going to Disney tomorrow. Have a wonderful time!!

Suzann said...

Bye Chicka! Have tons of fun!!! Hug the mouse for me.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh my gosh....I hope your thigh is feeling better!!!!

We took the girls to Disney World in 1996 and had a BLAST!!!! Tori wouldn't ride the big rides and they both loved Epcot!

Have FUN!!!! I will be thinking of you while I'm at work. Blah.....

Jen said...

Oh I hope that you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to here all about it.

Melissa said...

I hope you and your family have a memorable, awesome, incredible trip!!! See you when you get back!

Shannon said...

Travel safe and have FUN! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!

The Wife O Riley said...

Have a wonderful time! Kiss Jack Sparrow for me!

Michelle said...

Have a great time!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures when you get home. Be careful.

Lula! said...

I will call you. Many times. So that I can live vicariously through your Disney adventures.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

HiHoOhio said...

I know you and a Mouse are bonding....can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Have a great time! You will be missed!

MarciaBrady said...

Hope you're having fun!

Oh...and my calves are totally killing me from the stairs!!