Ahh, spring.
Flowers, sunny days, warm weather.
The difficult decision: Panama City vs Ft Lauderdale.
(significant pause)
(sudden jolt to reality)
Who am I kidding?
The decision now: Mr. Clean vs Clorox.
You know you're getting old when March 20th signifies spring cleaning instead of spring break.
*sigh*
13 comments:
It's my spring break.....John did half the cleaning Friday and I finished it Saturday. We are supposed to be going away TODAY but we might not be now....UGH double UGH!!!! Tori's car is scheduled to go in the shop this morning (she has my car) and now Meg's car brake lights keep going out(she works nights downtown) John is stressed.....so looks like we have to postpone. I'm praying to God that our mechanic can fix Meg's easily this morning....I'm ready to hit the casino!!!
Oh haha I just went off on a tangent didn't I?
Ps I use clorox!! hehe
come on over to my place when you are done please.
But isn't the thought of Panama City Beach truly delightful? I mean...sure, Mr. Clean is my literal boyfriend, but some partying at Spinnaker or Club LaVela would be pretty darn swell right now, I tell ya.
Dude...let's go...
Aint that the truth! All the kids in my youth group are on Spring Break & they were asking me - What are you doing - where are you going? I just said, "SHUT UP - I'm a grown up - I dont get Spring Break!"... :-) no fair!
I hear ya sister! If it weren't for the warmer weather and the green coming back, I would say Sping sucks! LOL!
Love the tune, now I am gona be singing that all day, and I already cleaned my house.
It is snowing today, 70's just 2 days ago and now it is snowing. Where is spring break again?
It was so nice and Spring-like this weekend! I'll be digging out the Mr. Clean soon enough, and will begin trying to sort through more stuff to get rid of.
What's Spring Break? I never got one of those.
Darn it! I'm old. I'm looking around the house thinking I need to dust the high ceiling corners and launder the curtains. Dude, that's like, old grey haired lady old. Darn, I already have old grey hairs.
I'm gonna go curl up in the fetal position now...
LOVE LOVE LOVE your BLOG!!!!!! I am following! I have had your blog up on my PC at work today enjoying your music!! AWESOME selections!!
It means neither too me. Don't clean. ;)
LOL...too funny...true...but funny! Although, I never ever did the spring break thing. I say, let's just take off and go somewhere!! It'll be ok. haha Who needs to work and take care of the family? :)
I use Clorox! Just FYI...
I hear ya.
But truthfully... I don't have the energy for Spring Break in FL anymore.
Sheesh, I'm old.
Since when does Spring mean you have to clean?! As soon as i can I am getting out of this house!
Post a Comment