Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cincinnati Blizzard!

Talk about in like a lion, out like a lamb! March brought us an incredible blizzard, complete with 12 inches of snow and 40 mph winds for nearly two days. Of course, the snow started on Friday, right before I was scheduled to go to work for a 12 hour night shift. So...I packed a bag and spent the weekend at the hospital, working and sleeping for almost 36 hours straight...I'm pretty sure I will never do that again!

This picture was on the WCPO news website; someone submitted their photo of one of the bridges in Cincinnati taken during the snowstorm...isn't it cool? Check out WCPO.com for more cool pictures.

We're going to spend the day playing in the snow, eating ourselves silly, and playing euchre 'til the girls win. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here